Activities organised by myJICA can be divided into 5 main categories as follows :-
1. Activities necessary for organizational operation of alumni associations
2. Activities contributing to development of partner countries
3. Activities that promote understanding about Japan and friendship between Japan and partner countries
4. Activities for supporting JICA's projects etc.
5. Activities for network building among ex-participants.
Activity Report for the 2017-2018 Session
Activity Report for the 2019 - 2020 Session
latest news Report
CEREMONY OF CONGRATULATORY & AWARDING CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE JICA TRAINING JFY 2020/2021
A total of 32 participants who were selected and completed the online course from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)…
Courtesy visits to H.E. OKA Hiroshi, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to Malaysia organized on 11 September 2020 at…