Activities organised by myJICA can be divided into 5 main categories as follows :-
1. Activities necessary for organizational operation of alumni associations
2. Activities contributing to development of partner countries
3. Activities that promote understanding about Japan and friendship between Japan and partner countries
4. Activities for supporting JICA's projects etc.
5. Activities for network building among ex-participants.
Activity Report for the 2017-2018 Session
Activity Report for the 2019 - 2020 Session
latest news Report
Sabah Chapter-Sustainable Development Catalyst Education Program A total of 60 children in Numbak Village have been selected to participate in…
JICA Alumni Society of Malaysia (myJICA) in collaboration with Faculty of Agricuture, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) organised the demonstration workshop…
Sarawak Chapter-Ceremony of 30 Years Cooperation Commemoration between JICA and SGH A total of more than 40 guests including staff…